Audit Senior Accountant – Kirkland, WA
Great benefits. Great people. Great clients.
For more than 40 years, VWC-CPA has had our heads down, working hard, helping our clients to succeed—however they define that. We’re people, helping people improve their businesses, their family circumstances, their lives. We want to make a difference that you’ll notice somewhere other than a spreadsheet. We’re advisors, sounding boards, like that one really sharp friend of yours. When other accountants are mentally clocking billable time, we’re grabbing a coffee to settle in and listen.
If our style sounds like a welcome change from your past audit experience, check us out. We are excited to hear more about you and have you learn more about what sets us apart. https://www.vwc-cpa.com/about-us/
About the work:
- Managing and overseeing client audit engagements. This includes everything from preparing financial statements, monitoring budgets, and managing workpapers.
- We are all a team and rooting for one another. Our Audit Seniors help to train and support more junior staff to help develop their skillset so they can one day take that next step in their career.
- As the expert, you get to tackle some unique projects that our clients need support with.
- Of course, you will get to work with and build relationships with great people!
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- CPA preferred. At a minimum, you must be eligible for your CPA.
- 2+ years of experience in the audit division of a public accounting firm.
- Expert knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office including complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be a self-starter, organized, and have an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues at all levels in the organization and externally with clients.
- Ability to be a team player and collaborate with other team members in the organization.
- Ability to pass a background check (includes criminal and credit) upon receiving and accepting an employment offer.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a rich benefit plan including multiple medical plan choices, dental, vision, life, disability, and retirement benefits. We cover the cost of insurance for the employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
To apply for this position, submit your cover letter and a resume to: