We are seeking someone with great attention to detail, highly accurate, and an understanding of accounting to join our team as an Administrative Processor. This position supports our tax team with processing tax returns, coordinating delivery of tax returns to clients, scanning tax-related documents, validating information, and providing general administrative support.
This position will work in-office with some flexibility to the hours but the general time required to be in the office will be 9AM-3PM M-F. We will train and provide mentorship for candidates who meet position qualifications.
VWC-CPA is an established CPA firm in Kirkland. Our clients come to us for accounting, business, and tax support but we like to think of ourselves as advisors and sounding boards, like that one really sharp friend of yours. When other accountants are mentally clocking billable time, we’re grabbing a coffee to settle in and listen.
If our style sounds like a welcome change from your past audit experience, check us out. We are excited to hear more about you and have you learn more about what sets us apart. https://www.vwc-cpa.com/about-us/
- Process tax returns, extensions, estimated tax payments, tax forms, etc.
- Schedule meetings
- Assist with preparing engagement letters
- Maintain a high level of organization and tracking
- Scan tax-related information and insure all pages are readable and accounted for
- E-deliver tax returns
- Prepare/update spreadsheet, checklists and other tracking tools
- Drop off certified mail and retrieve certified receipts (back-up and as needed)
- Prepare specific tax forms
- Front desk assistance
- Prepare Consent forms as requested
- Other tax administrative/support functions
- 2 years’ experience in data entry
- Associates Degree in Accounting, business or other Education, preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting
- Passion for learning
- Attention to detail and appreciate accuracy
- Ability to work independently and with confidential information
Company offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to: