VWC is looking for an experienced Tax Manager who values working with a wide variety of clients, building lasting relationships, and being part of a collaborative and friendly working environment.
The best leaders inspire people lead by example. Our team leaders are passionate about training and developing staff, researching and resolving complex tax and accounting matters, and taking ownership in the firm’s continued success. We work with a wide variety of clients who require organization, technical expertise, and effective communication.
If you’re a seasoned tax professional who wants to build their skills and be on a leadership track, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive salary with benefits, opportunities for continuing education and professional growth, and a team-oriented culture. We believe strongly in a good work-life balance, while always exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Tax Manager Requirements:
- 6+ years experience with a CPA firm
- Very strong accounting and technical/analytical skills
- Previous success leading teams and engagements
- Exceptional Client & Employee relationships
- CPA license
Company offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to: