Tax Senior Accountant
Great benefits. Great people. Great clients.
VWC, a local CPA firm is seeking a full-time Tax Senior Accountant to join our team.
Creativity has many sides; yours is shaped by your exceptional communication, organizational and technical skills. Our team leaders enjoy training and developing staff, researching and resolving complex accounting and reporting matters, and taking ownership in the firm’s continued success.
In this position, you will be responsible for preparing complex tax returns, and reviewing work prepared by staff. You will also participate in mentoring and training staff, and will work closely with engagement partners and clients. If you genuinely value and cultivate your professional relationships, and want to be part of a friendly, collaborative work environment, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive salary with benefits, opportunities for continuing education and professional growth, and a team-oriented culture. We believe strongly in a good work-life balance, while always exceeding our clients’ expectations.
As a Tax Senior Accountant, you have:
- 3-5 years of experience with a CPA firm as an Associate (required)
- CPA license preferred (or eligible to sit for CPA exam)
What’s in it for you?
- The wage range for this position is $75,000 – $125,000 depending on experience
- VWC offers the following benefits to employees 1st of the month following the date of hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, EAP, and a safe harbor 401k match.
- VWC pays the total premium for the plans for employees. You may add dependents on a self-pay basis.
- Additionally, employees are eligible to accrue up to 160 hours of PTO each year.
- The Company is closed for 7 holidays and offers 2 additional Floating Holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to: