Front Desk/Office Assistant
An established, local CPA firm in Kirkland, has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Front Desk/Office Assistant to join our team. Our firm is committed to working together and delivering thoughtful solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We set high standards for ourselves and believe in a collaborative work environment. If this sounds like the right environment for you and you would like to contribute to our ongoing success, apply today.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Front office management – answer phones, greet guests, process/distribute mail, office/kitchen inventory management
- Coordination of meetings, outlook calendar maintenance, conferences, firm social activities, and appointments as requested by partners
- Data Management – add new client data and update current client data for accuracy
- Processing support – process incoming and outgoing client documents and create client engagement letters
- Coordinate employee Continuing Professional Education (CPE), provide assistance with registration and arrange travel for CPE and maintain CPE records for audits
- Assist in preparation of billing/invoices
- Other administrative tasks as requested such as clerical duties including faxing, filing, scanning, typing, creating and editing documents, running errands, etc.
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative experience, excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and a natural client service orientation.
- Minimum two years of office administration experience (CPA or Law Firm experience preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and listening skills
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Resourceful problem solver
- Professional Demeanor
- Valid Washington Driver’s License (personal use of vehicle for errands and post office)
- Competitive salary D.O.E.
- Full benefits package
- Immediate opening
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and transcript(s) to: