We’re seeking a sharp, versatile, and passionate accounting mind to join our dynamic team.
All of us at VWC are dedicated to the success of our clients and our colleagues. We’re looking for a person who values working with a variety of clients, building lasting relationships, and being part of a collaborative and fun working environment.
You have excellent organizational and work-prioritization skills, communicate clearly and proactively, and have a genuine interest in the people you interact with. In this position, you will work closely with all team members and connect with great clients.
We offer competitive benefits and a team-oriented culture. We believe strongly in a good work-life balance, while always exceeding our clients’ expectations.
As an Accounting Assistant/Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable – assemble and process weekly bill paying for multiple clients
- Cash Receipts – handle banking deposits and electronic receipts for clients
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare annual 1099/1096 filing
- Prepare multi-state and tax filings (e.g. Washington State B&O)
- Prepare payroll tax filings
- Assist with special projects
- Administrative support
- 3+ years bookkeeping experience
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
You will be required to take a bookkeeping test. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.